Battery Pit Stop was established in 2011. We are distributors of Automotive, Industrial, Material Handling, Leisure and Solar/Rural power storage batteries. We are stockist of highly respected brands manufactured in South Africa, Germany, India and the United States of America. All our products are in compliance with the International performance standards and incorporate appropriate warranties. Our reputable suppliers are in existence well over 80 years, providing confidence in the quality of our products thus providing our well known unique customer service excellence.
By 2020 we will strive to be recognized as a high performing and responsible leading distributor of diversified batteries in South Africa as well as The Emerging Africa and Global Markets. Through our business we are creating and sustaining employment, developing skills, contributing to our national fiscal revenue thus improving the wellbeing and quality of life for all South Africans.
Battery Pit Stop aspires to operate in an ethical and sustainable manner by considering the concerns of our shareholders, understanding our risks and opportunities and managing our social and environmental responsibility.
Care, Integrity, Respect, Accountability and Commitment.
- Care for our people by prioritising their safety and wellbeing above all else and ensuring they have the necessary attire, tools and training to carry out their work safely and effectively.
- Care for our customers and shareholders through striving for delivery excellence timeously and on budget
- Care for the environment by minimising the potentially negative impacts of our activities.
- Integrity in being consistent in our actions and adhering to core human values.
- Integrity in conducting our business undertakings honestly, transparently, directly and ethically.
- Appreciating the environment in which we operate.
- Acknowledging other’s differences.
- Treating each other with Trust and Dignity.
- Taking responsibility for our actions.
- Being transparent in keeping record of our activities and in our disclosures.
- Being answerable for our actions.
- Our firm belief in what we do.
- Hard work and dedication to the tasks undertaken.
- Ensuring we deliver on what we promise.